Vertical and horizontal tanks for storage of LNG and hydrocarbons
Commodyx has experience and knowledge in LNG tanks. Commodyx has immediate access to a wide variety of tanks. Tank designs combine safe, flexible and economic operations.
The Engineered tanks are designed for long-term storage of liquefied hydrocarbons mainly LNG and also air gases. Vacuum-perlite insulation minimizes the losses of stored products. Vacuum-perlite insulation minimizes the losses of stored products. Engineered tanks are available in vertical or horizontal arrangement with capacity from 80.000 to 1.000.000 liters and maximum allowable working pressure up to 24 bar.
Engineered tanks are tailor made, directly according to customer requirements. The tanks designed using the standards AD 2000M and EN 13458. Engineered Tanks according to ASME are also provided. Engineered tanks can be supplied with external PBU vaporizers, product ambient or steam heated vaporizers, vacum insulated pipelines and other cryogenic components to create a complete installation.
- Inner Vessel – stainless steel for cryogenic temperatures with optimized design for lighter weight.
- Outer Jacket – a combined leg and lifting lug system designed for safe transport, easy lifting and low cost erection.
- Insulation – a proven high quality vacuum-perlite system with molecular sieve adsorber.
- Piping – stainless steel piping for reliability and long life, ergonomically arranged workplace, flow diagram and gauges at eye level.
- Pressure Control – an easily adjustable multi-function regulator serves as pressure regulator, economizer and thermal-relief valve.
- Instrumentation – high quality pressure gauge and differential pressure contents gauge are standard with optional switches, transmitter and/or telemetry unit.
- Safety – tanks are equipped with dual relief valves with a variety of options.
- Cleanliness – all tanks and their components are cleaned and certified for oxygen service.
- Transport – rugged internal supports allow for safe transportation by road, rail or container easily.
For more information email: email@example.com